Sunday, January 3, 2010


Been feeling nostalgia the whole day,
since the moment I stuck a toothbrush in my mouth,
t0 eating my breakfast pancake in that khatib mac that used to share the many memories of us.

To think i used to hate sch to the max,
giving me all those stress and problems,

giving me all the breakdowns when I dont need them.
but now, I really miss it,
the fun and the moments that took my breath away.

I miss every bit of it, from the demanding requirements of teachers,
to the sucky canteen food I have eaten for 5 years.

And the way I have been trying to tie my hair.
With that stupid center parting.
But it's a part and parcel of growing up I guess.

I miss every bit more and more obvious even when I start arranging my external hard disk.
Seeing all the photos that I have taken with them,
makes me think of the dumb things we have done together.
Looking at the twinnie vid and the JSTV completed segment really makes me feel...
nostalgia... i guess.

For the few things I think I would miss the most would be JSTV
and of course my grad nite(:

I think I would also miss their laughters...

Even till now, while worrying my results,
I'm still trying very hard to maintain that friendship I have built with them all these while,
I noe it would be hard,
having to split into our different paths.

But I will try. Promise.

PS: I have been reading up people's new year resolutions,
I wonder if it works, but I'm counting my lucky stars and hope it really works.

1.Pls let my O lvl results L1R4 be lesser than 19.
(hope I'm not too greedy; have been quarreling too much w my parents about my future, giving me this score would give me a better hope)

2.God, just bless me and my family to have a smooth year ahead;

3. Bless my parents better business ahead.
That's all I hope... Serious.

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket