Sunday, January 31, 2010

The current Shermaine is a tired Shermaine.

Hello Earthings/passers-by.
Welcome to my blog again.
How's life going to all of you?
For Shermaine had a tired say today,
Thks to her fairy god like mother(: Tyvm.
She had a job vacancy to fill up.
Just perfect NOT!
She gad to cancel a friend outing unwillingly, yet willingly just so that she can make her fairy god like mother happy.
And in a way, make her life a little more better.
You know i dont really like nagging?
I mean all of u hate it too right?
No matter in whatever form.

But it?s like damn like damn crap la.
I mean like i havent started working,
but yet I'm alr like dozing off the chair while listening music. Lols.
The rest of the day just drifted past till i end work.

But that's the way life works isnt it?
Piece of shit. Hahaha.

Ps: went to chinatown, but still didnt get my bakwa!!!

Ps/s: shermaine has composed part of this msg using her hp's sms's function coz the wi-fi at her work place cant work. Lols.

Ps/s/s: she's still listening to show luo's luo sheng men, i must say, this new album of his is not bad! Haha!

Ps/s/s/s: looking forward to tmr,
Coz mei is going to camp!
Haha. Wish i was the one going...
Jalan bertera sia. Make me think of sec 3 camp.
I must say. I miss CCHY! Hahaha.

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket