Saturday, January 16, 2010

Finally, previews of my icons.

Hello the people that reads my blog!
Life has been eventfully well for me.
Simply because may things took place this week.

1. Getting to know my O lvl results.
(Scored not very well, failed a particular extreme unexpected subject)

2. Submiting of JAE choices.
(Not an easy task if u have done it before, imagine selecting 12 choices)

3. Going to the second lesson of thai.
(Cool, our naggy teacher finally turned fast, completed many vocabs in just one hour!
and of course, I finally revised(: )

4. Outing w. tian xian bao bao.
(Wells, particularly to say, she's most hopefully hopeful that I would be staying in contact w.
& I'm lovin' that. Really hope that she gets into the same course as me(: )

5. My first attempt in trying to make some icons.
(I have been always wondering why people make icons for, as they are like always so small and stuff, but now, (due to my bored schedule) when I finally tried,
I finally understand the fun of making them(: )

Gonna post them up soon enuff when I think I have finished enuff in quantity.
but,here's some preview(:
Heehees, U noe I mainly belong to the dark and negetive side,
but i did made some cheerful ones!
Tell me if they look bad.
Always look on the bright side of life, dude!


No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket