Wednesday, January 13, 2010

It's my life.


Say I good life or what, haha.
I have been soaking on dramas the whole day.
Yes, the whole day. Be jealous. LOLS.

Dou niu yao bu yao in the morning,
and love beyond frontier 2 at nite!
**Finally lived one day according to how I have planned before my Os ended. **

Nothing much to blog seriously as, I have already said, I watched dramas all day long.
okay, maybe one, MIKE HE's hawt! (L)
I dunno why,but everytime I see him in dou niu yao bu yao,
I feel he feels a bit like Edward Cullen.
The chinese version that is.
* if any twilight fans storm pass and decides to chiang xia, go ahead *

Wells, besides my boring schedule today,
surprisingly, she finally called me.
But also due to some issues she had on her mind due to posting.
I'm out of her league now, and I noe our frenship's gonna end soon,
due to us having to step into another stage of our lives.
I'm happy to noe you. Goodbye. Whatsoever.

PS: I dunno it's me or what, but I feel I'm seriously thinking too much at times.
Too negetive too.
Like Sand said, I should really look more on the brighter side of life.

PS/S: It's fun tweetering with Lihui (L)

PS/S/S: Time flies, I'm having another thai class tmr. Gosh.
I havent practiced much yet):

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket