Thursday, January 21, 2010

fucking irritated day.

If you saw my twitter update on the top of this post, you would know
I'm not in a very good mood, tyvm.

Ignored, ignored, ignored.
I have typed this word many times and sweared to never let it affect me again,
but again and again, I still get hit by it from time to time.
It's reakky fucking irritating to be treated like that. It's like ur kindness/affection gets treated like dog poo out on the streets.

Cool down, shermaine. Chill.
Look on the bright side of life, even if it's a piece of shit.

Shermaine once again led a boring life today.
Got nagged, got pissed, got moody, got emo. Lol.
The only difference; I got to go out due to my weekly thai language class(:
Learned much more today,
God, even my notes are advancing,
There are no more english translations):

Ps: some people are seriously pain in the ass.

Ps/s: I'm getting redder. If u noe what i meant. Lols.
If not just shuddup. I dont need ur comments.

I dont think I was that awesome today & that life's a piece of shit. A really big piece.

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket