Tuesday, January 19, 2010


Damn, my sister's account on my com is failing me.
Seriously, due to mom's request, I cant really use the net,
(the net is also seriously at a 慢到不行status.)
Even the photoshop brushes are unavailable on her acc when I wan to edit a decent avi on CR
Feel so useless and timeless now.
Going to bed soon.

Didnt do much things today again.
I'm seriously wasting my life away this holiday.

Wells, at least, I spent 5hrs editing mao's blogskin.
Wonder why, after having mental block for so long in everything I do,
I finally have inspirations.

Here's a preview anyway.
(More @ www.aiilema-iislandd.blogspot.com); free publicity!

Tell me how u think anyway, no in a very good mood nw anyway.

Going to check whether my brush works on my acc. .

Byekzyth, Always look on the bright side of life and you know, I'm awesome!

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket