Monday, January 18, 2010

Shermaine had a very vivid nightmare.

9more days to another cold reality.

Quote of the day.

"The environment we live in will always force a person to put on masks that even yourself will hate."

No particular reason for putting up this phrase just find it very true.
Whatever.

Anyways, life started early today for me. Super early.
不是因为我乖,是因为我做恶梦。 /:
So creepy. -.-
搞得我都睡不着了。
Plus, since it's early in the morning,
there's not much dramas that appeals to me.
Therefore, as a current stay-home computer geek,
I on-ed com to entertain myself.
Twittered all way. Heeehhees(:
I'm falling more and more for twitter(L)
Not forgetting, my drama; 斗牛要不要.
The two male leads seriously very shuai sia! 帅帅帅!

And that seriously helps me in forgetting that nightmare.
Also made me felt nostalgic all over again):
**wonders why does she always have that feeling when Shermaine wakes up damn early**

But I slept again on mom's bed all over again as soon as I finished the ep,
& only woke up around 3.30.
Wonder how I'm going to fall asleep properly again tonight.
*prays hard that I wont get any nightmare, and I'm serious*

Alright(: !
Other than that, I finally arranged the playlist in my MP3 and handphone,
which I had been wanting to do it since days(:
*I'm a procrastinator(: *
Plus, Mummy finally promised me to get me a new MP3 (L) yeah!

Going to watch one ep of any of the dramas I'm watching, and maybe hit the books or revise my thai.
You know I always fall asleep super duper fast into a long nong coma rite after reading late into the nite(:

PS: I think the side icon on my bs is seriously becoming a mood indicator of what I'm facing right now(: Heehheees!

byezkxyths, people(:
Look on the bright side of life, people & u know I'm awesome people!

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket