Sunday, January 10, 2010

Finally, a new blogskin! <3

If you have eyes, you should have already spotted the differences.

Wells, whatever, it's not really my style or whatsoever,
I'm just tired of all the drama in the world,
and just want to tune down for a bit,
which includes my previous skin, which I now look back is too loud and unpersonal.
I know I will get sick of it really soon,
all these plain, simplicity.
but just make it worth while(:

Getting my results in a few hours,
Dunno what to say,
time seriously passes too fast, way too fast.

Remembering the time I was just free from that big O,
enjoying my life to it fullest potential.
After which, not so long after,
the poly open house's pamphlets start spamming into ur letterbox,
and soon, it was the real open house.
Which to me equals to a few more last sessions of having to hang out with your clique as a secondary school student.

Now this is it, the moment that I have been waiting for from sec 1.
DAMMIT!

PS: The poly open house goodie bags are seriously taking too much of my space.

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket