Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hello world, just got woken up by my sister's chain screams when she heard we're going to wild wild wet.
God bless me.

Okays, I have been saying this all over the net.
Twitter to facebook, now blog. Haha!

I know I'm slow, but I have to say.
I finally joined twitter after so much of nagging from many.
HAHA!

Got nothing much to blog about anyway.

Going to Wild wild wet soon.
PS: I dreamt about (L) yesterday night,
the dream was so vivid, yet so disappointing,
when I woke up into the boring reality.

PS/S: I didnt had insomia last night after hitting on my books till 3a.m.
{Though im slow again, I finally found twilight nice(L)}
Of course it includes on my exhaustion of gyming for nearly 2 hrs in a row.
but it really made me felt good(L)
It's good to sweat it all out like that(L)

PS/S/S: I'm using too much (L) in this post man!

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket