Thursday, January 28, 2010

How dumb can I be?

Seriously, how dumb can i be?
It's seriously true that when u wan some thing so much,
u will try all ways to get it.
But when it becomes a part of ur life,
U take it as a normal thing, soon after the happiness fades off.
Surplus when other temptations sip in.
U get blinded, ungrateful.
Bloody shit.

Going to bed soon, it's alr 3.30 in the morning.
Hope that i can still stick to txbb no matter wad.

-{Edit of what I wanted to blog, as i promised on twitter}-

Rite. Was pretty busy this few days.
Coz it's like on tuesday,
went to bugis to walk walk,
help mao find a decently small bag.
walking in bugis seriously made me feel like im in bangkok.
Even some of the things there, have thailand price tag. LOL.
but the difference is like, u understand what the person is speaking,
coz u're still in singapore. haha.

Then next, hanged out at bugis junction and kinokunia.
(Hope that I didnt spell it wrongly. haha.)
and I finally bought a thai guide book! Yes!

Then on wednesday, it's like the release of the posting results.
I got woken up like before 8 am,
by my dearest 母亲大人
coz I went in to BIOMEDICAL!!!!!!
It's like a miracle.
Coz like many ppl didnt 看好我会被入取
but at last I am!!!
and so, my happy day started. Lol.
Hanged out @ Simlim like the whole day,
wells, doing all sorts of stuff that I need to do.
Finally got my mp3 speakers. Love it to the max!
Was super tired to the max too~

&& Thks to my dearest fairygod like mother!
I dont have to pay a single cent back coz i went in to biomedical!
THANKS MOMMY!

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket