Sunday, January 17, 2010

Yes, today my post starts with this cute icon,
Wells, not really larhhs,
it starts w. I'm so AWESOME!
yes, currently, this is the second phase I'm falling in love with :3
Apart of life's a piece of shit(:

Anyways, found a cute pic online while trying to find some banner for mao :3
Hunny.....No cake? Pictures, Images and Photos

Nothing basically happened today in my life,
(only twitted alot and of course update my dead and smelly facebook(: ;
of course drank loads of water! Keep getting painful sore throat in the morning.)
and nope, I didnt watch any of my dramas):
I will tomorrow!

{Edited after going to bed(: ; using my e71}

Wells, maybe i did do something,
Spent half of the day making mao's bs.
Spent time finding loads on the net,
but none matched our citeria.
Meaning to say, cute enuff, pefect enuff or to say editable friendly.
And guess what we ended using my current bs, but a different feel.
Sort of like a twinnie bloggie(:

Which hers, now starts w.
Have a break, w. my strawberry cake.
Rythmes rite. Also v. cute, at least to me?

Wells, though our twinnie time is seriously coming towards an end.
{End of edit (L)}

Good nite people, before i get caught and not nagged, but scolded.

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket