Saturday, December 5, 2009

One of the "best" days of my life! Bullshit!

I hav had enough!
Seriously people, I have had enough of those people with no common sense!
It's like a like some scientist wanted to borrow their brains
and had forgotten to return it to them on time.
SERIOUSLY?
Why do they all choose to piss me off on these very day?

1st Candidate
It's not like I always love to mention names. TYVM.
Is just that wont she just give up?!
and stop pissing me off, again and again?!
Get a life girl. I believe nothing but hardcore evidence.
I have met many Jasmine(s) in my life
You're seriously the worst one I have met. TYVM.
What's w. the attitude if U are like obviously lying in the first place.
Stop pissing people off when u seriously is bored and wan some company.

2nd Candidate
*For this, I would like to not mention her name,
but if u noe me well enough, you should be able to smell ur way thru*

Wells, firstly, why do she always want things to have it her way.
It's not as if she's the queen or something.
为什么人的人每一次都是我?
It's not like I have done anything wrong.
Sometimes, people let things ur way is because people wans to maintain a well relationship w u.
But seriously, you give people the feeling that you are actually just a person who 过河拆桥.
U are often neglected by ur clique, even looked down on,
have you ever thought why?
You may be more popular in sch than me due to various reasons,
But to me sometimes, you are just empty inside.

Saying of being looked down, who are the ones that stood by you?
who are the ones that 帮你出头when you are verbally bullied.
Touch ur heart and ask that qn.

You have always said that you have ur reasons not agreeing to something ppl requested.
Have you ever thought people have their own 苦衷when they didnt do it like it's suppose to go?

Stop being a fool and think that everything will go away.
Save the ship before the ship abandons U thinking you're a worthless fool for it to carry.
I have finished my piece but I noe u will nv see it.

I would also noe that the anger in this post I showed would just fade away within days.
And soon we are even going to hang out together.
所以说了那么多也是没用的一推垃圾.

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket