Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Xmas People!
Currenting spending my first few hours of Xmas in my mother's fren's house,
GLEAMING AT DEAR JJ !
Call me lucky!
PS: I really am, maybe just for today,
I didnt sprain my ankle despite multiple ankle spraining falls.

I finally can log in! YES!

Wells, if you people know me well enough,
you should probably noe that I'm a hardcore big blur sotong by nature which lose things easily.
Due to the O, I tried to avoid seeing JJ at all cost,
you know how easily I get distracted by JJ huh?
**DIMPLE!!!!! okays, joking...**

And so, I didnt log in to all the JJ fansites for a couple of months I guess,
and when I was free from the big O,
It was under maintainance, and so, cookie of keeping you logged in are all erased,
so when it's like done, and ready for log in,
I FORGET MY PASSCODES!
Cool rite?
And I cant log in no matter wad...
Till i was about to create another acc,

But MIRACLES do happen,
haharhhs, after all this crapping,
here's the main point, I was bored @ my mother's fren house,
and the passcodes just popped out of my head,
and that's why you get to see the latest JJ on the top of the post!
LOLS!
**DIMPLEEEEEE**

Anyways, Cheers!
Merry Xmas 2009!^^


PS: Tian Xian Bao Bao is the best!
Hai Mian Bao Bao will always love you!

PS/S: Just found this"perfect news" from LiHui!!!!
100days w JJ freebies of JJ party4 and xie zhen only comes in the first batch of CDs
and I cant buy it till after xmas!
I cant wait!!! G.D.S!

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket