Monday, December 21, 2009

这一种加油人人都需要

Itouch! Itouch! Itouch! Itouch!
imagine having a 18gb ipod!!!
OMG! I can put all the songs that I love!!!
And seeing that big screen.
Saying about music,
Baobeiix JJ's 7th album is finally out!
I seriously want it! It's like OMG!
But it's like I cant really get it near my place,
The CD outlets in my area closed down. KBVXYZ^&**&*!

Plus, since there is no sch now = no pocket money
also = no income, only output = no money
= cannot really buy JJ's new album.

Going to check out CDrama real soon,
coz i dont think i really can hold much longer.

ANYWAY X3

I'm finally back to add some colours to my blog,
to prove that I have not forgotten it,
but seriously,
dont you people out there think that there are seriously nothing to blog nowadays?
okays, maybe it's just for my case.
wells, I have been attending pre-xmas functions,
but hav not felt any xmas mood yet even till now.
Sad case rite? :X

Oh, did I mention that, I'm becoming more of a geek than I was when I'm having my O lvls.
Sighs, it's a bit crappy,
but I have been editing pictures to design xmas cards for my cuz
for consecutively 3 days,
to catch up with the pre xmas party they held yesterday.

It did turned out better than what I expected.
And i was contented just by the few encouragements of the adults there when they saw it.
But it was enough... [;

PS: I finally changed my blog song! Hope you people like it as much as I do X3
JJ ishh the best! Wahahaa!
*I'm humming to it right now~ 这一种加油人人都需要~*

PS/S: I need a new blogskin! Argghhhh!

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket