Thursday, February 18, 2010

Super long post, up to you to read.

BE WARNED!
SUPER LONG POST!


Damn sian, time passes so quickly!
I'm finally back in Singapore.
Bought loads of clothes and stuff.

*Yeps, of course I'm happy(:
+
Yeps, I did see the people I'm suppose to me thou there's a big wu long behind the whole drama, that even I'm confused.*

But, I dont think I'm going to post the pics,
at least not now(Im using the wulu com in the living room)
Coz it's like all my pics add up to about a thousand altgt.
*Nope, they are not zi lian pics, it's just that there are so many things to take*

Dun ask me why, coz me cant give u the answer too(:
Therefore, with that amount of pics to clear and filter,
seriously no mood to update,
might be updating, might be not,
depends on my mood seriously,
and I mean seriously, but one thing confirm is,
Ure sure gonna see some of the pics,
as I'm thinking of changing my blogskin again, using the bkk pics,
as I mentioned before, this plain black and white blogskin wont last long.

Right, other than that, life has been perfect,
after resting a day at home, watching K-ON all day,
*due to an anime advert I saw on animax in BKK(:*
+ after all the chaos and sunburn.

I went out entirely close to one whole day...
(okay, i dunno it's the grammar or what, something sounds wrong w the sentence)
went to yishun stadium's gym w Jasmine in the morning——afternoon.

(dont ask me why if u noe which J i'm talking about, we just like talked again,
and stuff like that and she jio me to gym. I guess she will most probably be one of my gym-ing frens le, since she dont mind working out
but just hopes that she doesnt get VIP and U noe.
The whole gugu gaga story starts again.)


Went to CCHY w 天线宝宝.
wearing sch uniform -.-III
got mocked by teachers, saying we are comical
But we din noe that we dont hav to wear okay?
Saw Mdm Ng, Mrs Ng, Mr Lim, Mr Jellyfish and Mdm Goh(:
Then coz we wearing uniform, they stunned for awhile when they saw us,
how hilarious, not -.-

We even bus-ed to NP w Mdm Goh,
Shopped shopped awhile w 天线宝宝, rushed home and prepare for thai class,

*Saw Lian Jie+ Beneo+ Daimin+Clinton @ yishun MRT
Said Happy CNY- then goodbyes. LOL!*
PS: At last blur till forget to shake hand w C's gf. LOL.

didnt really pay attention today, felt guilty X:
But was not feeling too well the whole time, head was spinning and spinning.
But dont go like a bit waste money, at least head spinning still can absorb up to 60%
Better than nothing(:

Right, still not feeling very well, better go catch some sleep. Nites.

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket