Thursday, February 11, 2010

I'm going to bangkok-!!!!!


* i know this is a super unglam pic, but this is the most related pic i hav in my phone now*

Yeps, u read it rite!
Due to the reason;
!!!! IM GOING TO BANGKOK !!!!
I cant use my com, lols!
Though this year is like not so into mood as compared to last year,
But to follow up to every year's frantic comments of:
!!! IM FLYING OFF IN LESS THAN 10 HRS !!!

So that i can laugh my head off when i happen to read it years later.

To people reading my blog,
GONG XI FA CAI!

{Edited- Using the free internet in the airport}

Trying to update as much as possible,
coz u noe, there's a dumbass timer on the com that shuts ur com off.
which I currently have about 8 mins,
So, regarding yesterday,
didnt know whether it was the goo goo gaga excitement,
or simply in a crude way, my body's clock is screwed.
Due to the late nights everyday.
I didnt sleep a wink, wasted my time play GAMEBOY COLOR
and listening to YES933's oldies.

God bless me.
Bless me not to be heartbroken,
In a way, see the person I need to see.
Bless me to have enough time to shop(L),
Last of all, Bless me and my family to be all happy and safe during this entire trip(:
Again, wishing all,
GONG XI FA CAI
+
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
By this time, I'm only left w. 2 mins -.-

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket