Sunday, February 28, 2010


And so, I didnt updated my blog even I said I will few days back.
But I'm back now, typing, updating this rather dead blog(:
Because I finally got use the com, like finally.
Thanks to my sis, my mom has been like blocking the internet connections.
So, no internet = boring life. HAHA.
Laugh, Laugh ur head off.
And to add matters abit more shitty,
my admission letter isnt here yet!
I mean like c'mon Mr/Mrs/Miss Postman/Postlady.
Pretty please send my letter <3~
Don't leave me out, or be like that letter that dad mentioned!
(That letter got lost for 250years before anyone received it, bloody hell!)

So basically, slacked my life watching TV again.
Hmmm, rearranged my bedside photos too.
Love it to the max now(:

And spent the later part of the day using com,
well actually looking for the brown domo-kun t-shirt,
found it very cute, but didnt find it in BKK.
So like wanted to get it in SPORE.
But it's like, life's a piece of shit for me,
All not of suitable size.
So I gave up and settled for a SUPERMAN one instead.

But feel like giving up, coz like I just found another shop that has the domo-kun shirt of my size.
but it's abit more ex than the one im getting,
w/o the delivery fee somemore.
and I worry that she alr order,
besides I think I was an irritating customer + she claimed I was the last cust she was taking.
later tio blacklist, better not risk it.
so I thought maybe next time barhhs.
Haiis, sad case.

PS: I need to rush that proj out for Saiy before sch starts.
Shall do it tmr! YES I WILL!

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket