Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hi people!
Happy, contented. Spent another careless, freedom day w tian xian bao bao(L).
Super contented. Seriously!
I mean it's N times we had so much fun!
We shopped around causeway point, walked all over in the pasah malam,
even went to RP just to calculate how long it exactly takes to get there,
coz we dun wan late for sch, huh?
And even eat there. LOLS!
After all these crap, all I wan to say is,
I had fun. That simple! HAHA!
*U just wasted one minute reading the details, when U can just know the main point in a second! HAHA! Taught by little book of twitter! HAHA!*

Btw, we finally got mao's present.

*I enlargen the words so as to grab ur attention
because txbb just told me my blog looks too wordy to be noticed due to the plain appearance, compared to the previous one. So it's the only thing I can do to make U notice! ^^ Heehees!*


Yep, finally. We got her a present, after hearing the same nagging over and over again
of her not getting her present. HAHA.
Guess it's not something very ex, but it will be something special.
Hopefully. Of course.
But of course, since I have alr got ur attention to let u noe that she's gonna have a present...
I'm not telling what is it.
Cause there's a very high chance of her reading this very paragraph due to the striking sentence on the top.
So, AmeliaGFT, if u're reading this.
HAHA.
Life's a piece of shit, and I'm still awesome! AHAHAHA!

I have also got a perfect idea for tian xian bao bao's birthday alr! HAHA!
But I'm a cheapo person. So, dun think too much huh?
Just hope she likes it(:

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket