Friday, November 13, 2009


So much for hiding my smiles behind ur stupid asses! 
This feeling sucks man. It really does.
But what can I do to be stucked in such a situation like this.
Cry till the skies drop? Nice idea.
Being unpopular in everything I can be is already bad enuff.
Not that I'm discontented about my lovely clique(L).
They are the nicest people I have met in my entire life. TYVM.
No doubt, thinking to even go into seperate routes in the future,
that feeling sucks too. I admit I guess.
Even though I'm really pinning my hopes that at least we get into the same institute,
it wont be the same anymore.
Nothing's gonna be the same.

** Why am I having a big mood swing when I have just tasted freedom?!**

I just dunno why I dont always dont like the feeling of leaving.
The sense of unfamiliarity just freaks me out further.
Maybe it's just the sense of insecurity.

I need a shoulder to lean on,
cry in a place where i can really cry out loud.

I'm just having one of another of my mood swings.
Therefore, if people out there have any comments to make it worse,
SHUDDUP!

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket