Monday, November 16, 2009

I'm already missing the times):
Wearing that cchy uniform.
Doing that killer prelim papers, suffering in that cold air-con hall.
Dont ask me why.
I mean people are like that most of the times.
When they are going through or having something they always did hav,
they take for granted of that.
And they end up grumbling to everything around them):

I'm indeed missing th times when I'm mugging.
And waiting for that moment of freedom...
I really am.

Now that I hav got it. It seems not as great as it seems to be.
As the worst has yet to come.
Challenges and worries awaits ahead.

PS: I had done something really dumb and stupid and that guilt is really taking over me.
However, there's nothing I can do,
but to hope for the best to be blessed upon the one I hav alr hurt.
For God, pls heal her, she's the innocent party here,
suffering due to my immature act.

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket