Saturday, November 14, 2009

CHUBBY BUNNY! (L)
I'M THE CHUBBY BUNNY CHAMP!
*Giving a proud and evil smug*

Wells, I still went for the bbq at last due to some changes here and there.
Like I still went to the venue w Varina.
Thks Girl! *Smiles*

And it was fun!
I didnt regret one bit of it. .
Playing games and eating our hearts out!
Loads of DRAMA~
especially to the part that we just couldnt start the fire for the bbq pit.
And had to end up asking from the neighbouring pit which seemed to have stopped bbq-ing
And they were kind enuff to give us most of theirs...

EXCEPT
The guy even asked us to take a pic as a price or something.
Can feel that the guy must have felt something for Varina or something.
He just gives a wierd glance when I always walk past,
and finally asked one of the times, where was she.
So, if ur inference skill is good enough...
U might end up w the same conclusion.

But, for one more thing.
Pls help me pray that the pic doesnt get on web or edited for anything insane for any matter.
As my fugly face is also inside.

PLUS!
I am not trying to be unsociable or anything.
But they are not people we noe to begin w.
*Just dont think about it too much...*

HA! Wells. Definitely better than last year's,
But many didnt turn up this year.
Plus, Mrs Lee was unwell):
Wells, but everything turned out well, I guess.
Except that it ended a bit too early than I expected,
due to last year's incident that most stayed to play games.

AND THAT ZHONG JI MI MA WAS FUN!

Heys! Extra News!!!!
If u noe me long enough,
you should have known that I was super crazy about man of the house years back right.
With one of the female lead, Jess teong?
She's back!
In a singapore production, xiang wo ni de shou!
HEHEEEHEEE!
Super happy that my deductions are right when I first saw her in the MMV.

But seriously, why is she wearing that ugly wig that makes her look so damn ugly?!
Damn the production crew! _l_ *frowns*
For those who dont really noe her,
and dont noe what she really looks like without the wig.
Here it is...
Dont you just think she's more chio in this manner?

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket