Thursday, November 12, 2009


Heehee! I'm finally blogging(:
And I'm finally tasting the kind of freedom that I hav nt tasted for yrs!
**Mr Sunshine is gleaming @ me! (Like finally?!)**

AND IT'S GREAT! WOOHOOO!(:
ความเป็นเอกราช !!!

I'm starting all my crapping fooling all over again!
Feeding to my every addictions!
Playing com, reading novels, gleaming at hunks! *blushs*

Playing in timezone, in fact any arcade centers w no fears and burden.
=P Play shooting games till our throat actually croaks.
This is seriously...
爽爆啊!(L)
I'm now enjoy this every moment!(: (L)
With the biggest fugly smile I can ever give!

Would be back w more! (hopefully, soon enuff)
If I dont get to obsess w my dramas(L),
which I think I seriously would.

So Miss Me! (I noe I'm being BHB(: I dont care!)
**Life is full of hope now!**

~I seriously hope it will last...seriously?~

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket