Sunday, May 9, 2010

Okays, so I'm loving my new poddy.
Dont ask me why I'm starting to have more and more cam whoring picutres,
it's some virus I got ever since I have started poly(:
Okays, so I'm blogging in the middle of the class again.
Okay, maybe the first time.
But I have just finished my presented, as distracted as I might be,
I seriously dun wan to listen.
*Though, I just screwed mine not long ago.*
But I don't want to think about it, there are still many things I have to think about.
Such as the up-and-coming UTs which I havent really started studying.
Plus, the CE activity coming up today, that I don't really wish to go.
Plus the DUMBASS TIME LIMIT for the stupid submission for the RJ.
I wonder how I'm going to survive. Seriously.

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket