Sunday, May 23, 2010


Hello, people. I'm having a good time in poly. (That's a lie.)

Heehee, I'm just joking, but I still miss my secondary school life. Don't ask me why. I'm just missing it a lot. A little more than I should. Plus, have a major hangover for my log and matrix. Don't really feel like blogging le. Haha. Shall go back to study. Disappointed with my grades, ciao.

PS: To people who think poly would be better than sec, you 're absolutely wrong. Cherish more of what you have, have no regrets in life.

PS/S: I think I just totally forgotten I had another RJ to write. God, save me.

Edit:- (After 40mins) I'm done with a 754 words RJ crap. Lucky they just ask more about my life. Not what I learn, so can crap a lot. Haha. Best, it's not graded. HAHA(:

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket