Friday, March 19, 2010

What's wrong with me?

Hello passer by to my blog, how are all of you all doing?
Shermaine didnt had a boring aka no life day.
She was with part of her frens out on a buffet date,
which in a way was fun, it has been long since I ever laughed so carefreely.
It's like a date that has no boundaries, nobody cared whether you were ugly, fat or short.
And it has been long ever since I had opened up this openly into a talk.
Today they let me into a new definition of friendship.
In some ways, it's indeed in some way stress relieving after having so much of my no life crap.

After all these crap about stepping into another stage of your life,
meeting new friends, new challenges and being in a new environment.
If you know me well enough, you would jolly well know that I'm not a person who like unfamiliarity, more to say adapt to it perfectly without flaws.
Although the JJ gathering once again proved me wrong.
But seriously, I suddenly just feel this huge sense of unfamiliarity gushed into my life once again.
Seeing all my friends moving on, adapting into their new stage of life.
But to tell the truth as a matter of fact, I'm also changing, blending into this on moving change,
turning into a much different person compared to the past.

An good example is a big change in my music sense, I have no idea to what's going on in my head, but nowadays, I find myself tuning into gold 95, listening to the tunes and finding it nice, compared to the songs from singer like jj lin( which is wierd), alan luo, dbsk, shinee and etc.
I'm not saying that I would totally block them out of my life since they have already gave me so much joy, but it's just damn odd.

I know that's not a good example to show that I have changed, but even from the jj lin event,
I have been finding myself doing things I have never done or will never think I have the guts to do so.

Is this change even good?

What's wrong with me?

PS: This is the first time I think a post looks perfectly fine without a picture on top.

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket