Sunday, March 14, 2010

It's that dream come true!!!!

Pardon me, as now,

as I would, in a matter of a few seconds turn into a super super crazy fangirl!!!
Simply because, I won the CDrama special lucky draw
and got to be one of the lucky 30 fangirls to have a private meeting w JJ!!!!


& I got to hug JJ (L) to the max~!



OMG!


Cant believe it?!
Seriously to tell you the truth, neither can I.



*Especially when the person only informed me like less than 24 hours away from the event.*And you know what's the worst thing? coz it's a bai se qing ren jie,
which in another word, a day where girls give prezzies to guys they admire,
so as fans, all of us are required to do up/buy a present for him(:
and with the super short notice, i seriously dunno what to buy sio!
I mean like to me, JJ is just another idol that I go after due to these several reasons,

1. He's cute to me(:

2. He has a a super dream vocal that i would die for!

3. I'm so attracted to him!!!



But I'm just an ordinary fan and not his friend.
So please understand if like I dunno what to buy for him(:

But at last, after all these, at last I still drew a card for him. Yes, only a card.
But when I gave it to him, he liked it and said " I was talented" .
Many also said it's nice... heeehheees. So it's at least better than nothing!

The event was like more than what I was expecting,
coz like at first I imagined it as like some sort of like, you know that kind of like JJ comes in, sing for you, take picture with you and then go off...

but it's like NO, it's not like that...

It's like firstly JJ comes in, then like we're all not suppose to take pics of him.
then, it's like he started talking to us, like we are his own friend.
Even ask us whether we know any jue chao to chase girl's hearts or not. haha.
(read wan bao for more details,haha)
then like totally no gaurd again us, very unlike the usual him u see in the concerts or whatsoever.

it's so cool to see this side of him, the childish and funny side of him.

This side of him seriously made me miss him even more.

This is for JJ, although i noe that he will never ever see it,
"JJ, you're getting thinner and thinner due to all the illness and the hectic schedule you got in the past and even now, remember to eat more and take good care of your body. Dont let all of your JMs worry you further, May God Bless You in whatever you do. Jiayou!"

PS: Despite all the cock ups I had before seeing u, it's all worth it, be prepared I will be back.

I had fun, Imy. It's that dream come true.

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket