Wednesday, March 17, 2010

In the end, it's still back to square one.


Yeps, after struggling so long with myself whether to change my link, it's still back to square one.
The thought of having people linking my old link, and ended up turning shame-island, a domain I used for more than4 years end up to be just another dead link is already giving me the creeps.

Haha, so it's still back to shame-island.

All I can say about my life is that Shermaine seriously have no life.
She has led another moment of her life in her own world doing nothing much, even her own mobile phone has gone quiet.

She wants her life back.


Human beings are seriously so funny, when God gives them back their hectic lifestyle,
they would complain how life sucks, and how they want a break when they can escape away from their hectic lifestyle and take a breath.

But when God gives them a super duper carefree life, yes, they might be very happy at first.
When everything starts to slow down to the way they want, but as time goes by,
they will start whining all over again to how boring their life can be.

How irony can humans be?

What do I really want?

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket