Sunday, June 14, 2009


Dont you think this picture looks kinda cute? :X
Hi people! Here to revive my little bloggie.
haharhhs! wells, happie to say that the CEP is
FINALLY OVER! haharhhs.
However, Shermaine is happie NOT!
coz still hab to go back to schh though,
which is kinda sick.
RAWRRR! No hols at all!
WTH!!!!

wells, slacked the whole day today surfing the net,
watching BOF, GU JUN PYO!
(Dont you think that Hyun Joong looks cute in specs?
ohhh~~~! )
*basically rotting(:
but wadeva!
I think i deserved this! studied w CW the whole evening!
(happy; that I can sustain the whole day)

**lost my wallet X: ; found it back though**
But, yarhhs. pretty not happy abt it.
PLAIN SCATTER BRAIN!
Thks CW for cheering me up when I was feeling low.
"yue man yue mei li" RAWKS OK? good luck for ur mother of maths!
*Shermaine wonders how her model & fish is doing in sch,
all alone in the dark, scary art room. AHHHHHH!*

PS: Shermaine has watched too much drama herself,
she is becoming a bit too drama herself too.
Oh yes! Just had my tiramisu. So comforting! haharhhs.
*and not to mention, FATTENING! opps :X

Btw, MY DESKTOP & MSN IS SO VINTAGE!!!!! RAWRRRS!
*dont you think they look like vintage vampires, so nice~

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket