Saturday, June 20, 2009

Hihi! ^^
teehhees, surprised to see such an old pic of JJ lin?
haharhhs, so long nv see that blurr look of his lerhhs.

是有一点想念。

wells, sis asked me to exchange com w her, and damn,
I had to reload my boys before flowers. haiis.
Didnt want to study, and sis complained that com was lag
SPRING CLEAN! (:
cleared up the data in com to exeternal drive,
arrange the "DUMPSTER" exerternal drive,
uu noe, Shermaine isnt a very neat person, U know?
wells, found a lot and I really mean A LOT!
of old pics, songs and stuff that I nv touched for ages!
haharhhs ^^
including those from the past when i was SUPER crazy abt Msia drama.
Like Jess, Eunice, William, Wayne and etc. LOADS!
now that they are no longer appealing to me.
I seriously feel like deleting them, but when I was gg,
my heart sort of ached... my efforts and my passion in the past...
where have they gone?

为什么要狠也狠不下心来?
When they are like jus a past chapter of my life?

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket