Tuesday, May 26, 2009

LeeMinHo(:

My only entertainment, stalking them thru the net.

Whatever. Didnt go to tuition today,
figured that i would better stay home to do some revision & my SS hw.
wells. HECTIC. But it's alright it's ok? Rite Ashley?
That's the Attitude :D

Whatever. Wells, had a Super Long briefing after recess today,
regarding loads and loads of stuffs, ii cant rmb wad is it abt too.
most of it regarding wad we should and shouldnt do during O lvls coming this monday.
wells, my PENCIL CASE is exploding! GOSH!
sort of like most of the things are like exploding?
wells, actually only my file and my pencil case though XD
but since i hab extented it to a ring file, shouldnt be much of a prob now.
Only MY DEAR PENCIL CASE LERHHS,
dunno should i upgrade it to those semi translucent kind with super big storage kind
so even if ii like put all my maths stuff it still at least fits the bill.
hmmm.

THINKING IN PROCESS...

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket