Friday, June 4, 2010

Just look at that adorable face *faints*

-Ahemmmm- BACK!
My new wallpaper, tmr screenshot for you all to see^^

I’m back from the outing. Had been out the entire day. Plus, a super long and crazy oovoo session with my dearest mates. Plus super crazing of screenshoting JJ in L.A videos.
I’m worn out. Drained.

Therefore, that new icon that I have changed and the pic that I have screen shot-ed will keep you entertained for now. Be back soon for more updates. Thou doubt that I will. But I will try(not). Goodbyes.

PS: All friends, strangers and passers-by. Pls credit if you’re taking the pic.
It’s not exactly mine. It’s from JJFO! (: They RAWK.

I’m starting to not know what I’m talking about.

Edits: And so I didn't got to update my post. Hehee.

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket