Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Yorhhs. I'm so back into blogging into this dead blog not.
(actually i dunno wad im saying XP bleahhs)


recent life have been DEAD, yes, uu heard it right...
DEAD!


GOD! i dunno wad to say,
life after the hols hav definitely been hectic especially w th help of F&N
wells, cant be blamed, hab been thinking to drop,
but ii dun wan to gif up so easily yet, afterall, ii hab almost go over th toughest part of CW
but needing to skip my sleep for that?
ohh whatever.


let's just skip that, the motivation that i got from the talk was long used up,
(coaches whu happen to see this, dont handam me kaes?
ii noe uu all put a lot of effort to that talk)


and there's no top up from anywhere,
no JJ(definitely, coz mom nv likes me in supporting him),
no parents' support(like duhh, they think that im jus not trying hard enuff),
no teacher's praises(wait a mil yrs for that, proven again in this parent's meeting)
most importantly, myself.


i really feel wear out to the max, ii need a break,
but time is not by my side, im soon going to hav my chi prelims,
then the others will step in, will i suceed?
that's a question i see no answer in it.
it's a
?

the truth is terrible, i cant take it.
anyone who sees this, please!?!
motivate me. dont let me sink any further.
besides, after this i dunno when will i hab the mood to post again.

Ps: this post is done by a dead person,
colors will not be highlighted,
wan to read, read, if not, whuu cares?
im dead, my blog is dead.
Ps/s: ii did relax a lil' though, Thks ting.

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket