Tuesday, March 17, 2009



DIMMMPPPEEEES(:
(heart melts !)
if uu notice, he's wearing the same purple jacket as he is during Vday...
heeehheees! he always look so cute wearing this...
ii jus hope he will wear in this manner one day
standing in front of me smiling w his DIMPLES
(that would be a nice dream)
Hmmmm. Enough dreaming though,

nothing much to say though.
but... i went to the YJC carnival last sat.
it was fun.. haharhhs. "FUN".
wells, went w Varina, Chinwon and Meii.

it's kinda lame actually...

went there, eat mashmallows.


walk walk around
saw this cute promo thing waving its hand...
take pic.
buy somemore mashmallows.

went to make an sort of iron on beads thing...

hahhaarhhs. my out of shape smugde.
ugly ii noe. but ii spent th longest time to make out of my HP wallpapers.
which is my blog background.

bought some pens becoz they were cheaper than market rate(:

THEN after that went to simlim.
was BORED waiting for mom, so went up to walk walk...
and ii saw this. as it was inside the shop ii cant take a pic.
a gold and black skullcandy.
when ii first see it, ii was like...
I WANT I WANT!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!
but like dont dare to say,
coz th sales person was looking at me when she saw me looking at the headphone(:
it's the same w JJ one somemore!!!!
yeps!!! but th price is also damn chio larhhs! $129.99!
if ii hab that amount of cash ii would be gg to his concert liaos,



DIE OF CHIONESS SIO!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket