Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Today's Shermaine's fantasy day !
yeps, JJ dominated the world ^^
** (NODDS) **

If these notes ever existed,
ii will get them !
ii will not spend anymore money....
keep everyone my parents give !
(that is if it happens ;X)
I would faint immediately if ii get a chance like that !
to take a pic of JJ lin when he ishh...
using a "note" to clean his face !
Ohhs ~~ JJ ~~ DIMPPEE !
*faints on the floor hard*

ohhs, but apart from this little fantasy iim like having all day !

today's like damn bored !
RAWR !
today ishh like the onlii thing ii did was chat on MSN !
**roll eyes**


wells, but for me, there's a small accomplishment ^^
**"DING!"**

ii can finally do some fm in audii ! :X
(but only 70+ bpm)



PS : ii wan that popular mag !
would someone get it for me ? :X


PS/S : ii hav been listening to 不潮不用花钱
ever since ii heard the guitar version !!
叩叩 叩叩 叩叩 ~

Little chick having chips on my sofa
Bearbricxs take a shit on my sofa
Smudge babies lying on my sofa
Neighborhxxds and kiks singing “so-fa”

PS/S/S : My walls are so bare now after cleaning it ~!

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket