Wednesday, November 19, 2008

OMG !
why do ii always find artists being copied.
today, when ii was surfing the net.
ii found a shocking news.
only this time,
iim not sure who copied who.
ii wont say any thing against any one.
but ii think some will think that,
my post will take side on JJ more.
however, it was not only me that said that,
even the post itself @ the forum was titled :

Did Pussycat Dolls
COPY JJ LIN'S SONGGGG!?!?!

and pls believe me.
ii was surfing for themes
and sort of one of the titles
(which was on top caught my attention)

the melody was similar.
however, unlike wanbi,
the tempo was different.
the mood of the song was different.

hear it for urself.
th chorus was more obivious,
th starting too if uu listen carefully enough.





but seriously, compared to wanbi,
this ishh nothing,
look at this vid ii made quite sometime ago,
even now, it makes me mad !

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket