Friday, July 11, 2008

LIN YU ZHONG CAME WITH A NEW ALBUM
干物世界 !!!

okiies ... sowiies that ii didnt update for quite some time barhhx...
coz of the emaths prelim barhhx ...
hav been mugging for it for the past 3 days...
seriously, ii think my stress lvl really shot up quite an amount
during the prelims ...
but ii really hav to thks mrs ng :) and mr sujono :)
coz if it werent for ur advise...
ii think ii would hav done my paper2 again with tears ...
andd tissue paper barhhx ...
if uu read that sentence ...
please do not think that ii m faking ...
coz if uu were also in the hall ...
ii think uu would also think that ii m a bit outta my mind ...
HAHARX !!!
SERIOUSLY, chocolates really help people to destress ...
ii was so muchh stabler than ii was in paper 1!!
and now that ii noe that, ii improved on my paper 1
ii hope that "miracle" would sort of happen on my paper 2

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket