Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I'm dying already. The prep work to write up the reflection journal is killing me. Worst, it's a never ending process - I hate reflection journals.


School had been fine for me, got to start school straight after the orientation camp,
just a bit stressful coz of the time limit given to complete the RJ
and the daily research we have to do like everyday for every module with no data to back out.
(when I'm like so used to going about being spoon fed.)
All pure research, okay, maybe 10-20 % of what the facci said in class.
Therefore, ended up skipping lunch just to get extra time during the breaks.


But I think I will survive. I will, and I have to!
I will not sway away anymore!

Easier said than done. *sigh*


Ps: Why am I still so nervous when I'm presenting!?!
It's suppose to be easier than performing on stage?!
God bless me(:

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket