Sunday, August 16, 2009

Junsu and Yunho Pictures, Images and Photos
Cute pic rite? haharhhs.
Young Junsu & Yunho. Hope that they really dont disband.
Although i think each of them is wonderful,
but I think dong bang really needs each other to shine.

Self proclaimed Hols!
ShammWoohooo!
haharhhs, I noe my blog had been dead ever since the teacher's day auditions.
Dont blame me.
I just have no mood, Okays?
But, today, Shermaine is happy, enjoying her life currently. hees.

so blogging is into the question,
plus blogger is looking fine, like FINALLY?

So here are some updates on my life.

The happy side of life(:

1. I have FINALLY GET TO CHANGE MY HP THEME!
Black(: Like after having it white for as long as im owning it?

2. I got a cute ringtone calling GuJunPyo!

3. Finally painted my ceramic fishy, red and yellow!

The not so happy side of life):
(You can ignore it though if uu dont care)

Though i noe there are really not much ppl who reads it. Here it goes.
Wells, for the first time in my life, i really felt worthless, i really find myself useless.
For everything, my looks/appearance, the things i do, the things i like, my attitude,
my relations w my sis& ppl around me... Nothing i do is right?
Am I really so worthless?
WORTHLESS.

Mental breakdown.

Secondly, Argghhhs.
My headphone sort of cracked!!!
W@D3V@!
It's like much more ex then my phillips headphone
and it gave me probs so much quicker... =.=
OMGoodness!
Luckily there's this invention called super glue... haiix..

Sometimes, i really wonder why some ppl just like to misuse the word
TRUST

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket