Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HiLow EVERYONE in th blog !
Last day of 2008! how are uu feeling rite now ?
Bored/ Happie/Sad/ Left out/ Tired/Emo
PISSED ? (me)

wells, since it's th last day of 2008,
ii shall review wad exactly happened.haha(:
it has been a great but also bad yr,
(can ii say iim better of last yr)
but ii hope next yr would be better !
ALRITES !
now th thk-ing list...

Lin Jun Jie
(qing ni bu yao dao chu gou gou ~)

DIMMPPEEES LOVABLE!

Ohhh. alrites. Although i hab not been a good fan for this yr
like not turning up for ur events and stuffs.
but ii still really thk you
i can say if not for your encouragement 3 yrs ago.
ii might be an entire different person now.
and anyways, uu are a boss now.
good luck in wadeva uu are doing.
but wadeva uu do ! PLS TAKE GOOD CARE OF UR BODY!

MY DEAR PARENTS
(i noe it's kinda wierd to hab ur parents in ur blog)

MARMMMIIIEEE

& DADDDDDIIEEEE

but wadeva is it, not only for this yr.
they hab been there for me and stuff
love and buy me stuff that ii want (:


TWILIGHT MUMMIE TWILIGHT ! haharx.

SHERYL KOH !
(mye lil' emo elf)

muhahahahahahaha!~
sweet lil' girl siia ! haha.
dont keep stuffing into my bed at nite ok ?
and ur bed ishhh not nice to sleep on !
haharx.but good luck. ur now a licensed teen.
secondary schh ishh different from primary.jiiayouus !

AMELIA GOHHHH !
OLALALALALALALA !

mye twinnie !


haharx,thks for all th times we had tgt,
shakalaka baby!


thks for being crazy with me whenever im nuts





(mega thk-ing list)




MARO TING !!!!


thks for like being my depressed rubbish bin
everytime when ii got no else to pour my feelings to.
and also playing pranks on me & making me laugh like no one's pasei.
MARO MARO MARO !




GARFIELD ARHH MARHH!
"zui ai ni de ren shi wo ~~~woooooo~"

thks for being so steady in everything.
ii will not forget ur chipang!
haharx, although uu alr grad but seriously ur choc ishh still in my frigde
and that ERP money ishh still on my table!
rmb to come take kaes! haharx.



JUNE JUNE JUNE
(SOS SOS ~ FALL FOR UU AGAIN !)


My scientific fren !
ii hab not forget uu even though iicant seem to find a decent photo without uu pulling a prank X)
MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO !

haharx. chocoterian.
BTW, ii think ii drank enough water not to die in 4 yrs!

SOH WANTING!
(mye nunnery fren;sot tehh fren, chuunnniiee~)

CHUNNNIIIEEE ~

yepps, ur included although we jus closed up a lil this mth,
but ur included!
haharx, thks for gg out wif me to eat this hols !
ii thks you for it !
haharx, hope everything will be better for you in 2009
rmb to chio me out horhhs !
haharx, jiiayouus !

also thks for making me addicted to k POP

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket