Monday, October 27, 2008


yorhhs, people...
Shermaine ishh backk again... LOLS
wells, recently a few things had happened...
wells, one, the most obivious...
ii changed my skin...
haha... but ii did nt totally do up the skin..
as the base code nt mine...
haha... but most of all,


it's a JJ LIN; DIMMPPEE SKINN !


MUHHAAHHHAAA !


I LOVE IT TO THE MAX !


haha... ;D ;D ;D


Secondly, ii hav officially finished watching HONEY & CLOVER.
OMG ! it's bloody nice larhhx.
ii cant believe it's so short lorhhx.
they should make it longer...


I WILL MISS EUU !


but the main thing ishh...


I'M NOW WATCHING


YUAN LAI WO BU SHUAI !


YESHHH... NO JOKE !

DIMMPPEE ! XOXO !

alrites larhhx. shldnt tok so muchh...
here's something for uu all to enjoyy...
from honey & clover derhhx.
uu must wach horhh,
coz ii really think that the chreo & music ishh perfect
However, wad ii think was that,
they shld nt jus include mostly Zhen Shan & Li Hua lorhh.



I WANT TO MAKE MINE SOON !


AND I WILL !


Ohhyarhhx, abt the math paper...?
ii got nothing to say...
Hope things will nt be as hard as people around me are saying.

PRAY FOR ME !

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket