Friday, May 9, 2008

WAD IF ?

At times, dun uu think...
if there is 2 uu ?
ii mean only if ...
wad would uu do ?
If it's for me...

ii would make one into a very media person.
doing all the cool stuffs, like singing, filming...etc
andd go on ahead to chase for my dreams ...
train myself to be a superstar ...
a director and wad so ever ...
go to the beach to relax... whenever i wan
make time stop whenever i wan
fly around the world ... without having to worry abt anything ...


andd then ii will make another shermaine to
a very nerdy
but sucessful person ...
thru of course the normal way ...
studying hard all the way ...
get all my certs ...
get a high pay job...
and provide my parents well when they are old.



but all these are impossible ...
there will nv be 2 MEs ...
it's a "WHAT IF"
it will always be a dream...

No comments:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket